Legands

In that fire the temple was destroyed completely.The temple which is seen now was built during the period of King Sree Chithira Thirunal Rama Varma.Edavakkattu architects(Shilpi’s) rebuilt the temple like now.The Golden Flag which was cut off in 1096 was reinstated 58 years back from now.

The Keezhthya Kovil which is situated at the south of the temple plays a very important role in the temple history.Lord Murukan’s Bihanded(Dwi bahu) idol is installed here.This temple is older than Sree Subramaniya Temple.
1 23